A hot starter from tomatoes is a highlight of any feast!
It turns out juicy, with a light sweet taste and garlic-spicy aroma. Full of admiration is difficult to convey in words, it should be tried! It is very simple to prepare, fast in pickling (only half an hour — and you can serve) and cheap (especially in summer)!
List of required products
- medium-sized tomatoes — 6 pieces;
- vegetable oil — 3 tablespoons;
- garlic — 2-3 wedges;
- vinegar 6% (balsamic, apple or wine) — 1 tablespoon;
- greens of parsley, dill — 10-20 grams;
- sugar — 0.5 teaspoon (to taste);
- salt — 0.5 teaspoonfuls (to taste);
- mustard — 0.5-1 teaspoon (to taste);
- ground black pepper — to taste.
Begin to cook
- Dill and parsley are washed under running water, dried and finely chopped. You need a full 2 tablespoons of chopped green.
- Rub the garlic on a small grater or crush it. Also, instead of garlic cloves, you can apply green feathers: chop them finely and mash slightly to produce their fragrance.
- It is better to use 6% vinegar: wine, apple or balsamic — they are more fragrant and beneficial. But if there are no such ones, then you can take the usual table vinegar 6%.
- Any vegetable oil can be used, but it`s better to cook with unrefined one, since it is more saturated.
- Take salt and sugar in equal parts, but rely on your own taste too.
- Step-by-step preparation of marinade (based on 6 medium tomatoes): combine vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, mustard, ground pepper, shredded herbs and garlic. All ingredients are well mixed.
- Slice the washed tomatoes in approximately 0.7-1 centimeter thick.
- Collect the tomato rings in one piece and cover each layer with marinade. Spread them on the dish with steady sides down.
- Place them in the fridge for half an hour, so that the appetizer from tomatoes are marinated.
- For half an hour the tomatoes were saturated with a delicious aroma, they became hot and very tasty. For convenience, when serving, cut them into 2 pieces.