During the lean season you should cook this dish. It turns out to be rich, juicy and very tasty. You can fill the rolls with different things, in our recipe you will find salted cucumbers for spicy taste, but you can replace them with fresh tomatoes. They will get out to be very delicious too.
List of required products:
- eggplant — 0,5 kg
- egg — 3 pieces
- flour — 2 tbsp
- salt to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
- hard cheese — 100 gr
- egg — 2 items
- garlic to taste
- pickled cucumbers — 5 pcs.
- mayonnaise, salt, greens to taste
Begin to cook
- Eggplants are washed and cut into plates, salted.
- Whisk eggs and 4 tablespoons of water. Dip the eggplant plates in the egg, then in flour. Fry until golden and spread on a paper towel, it will absorb excess fat.
- Cook stuffing. Eggs are boiled, cooled, peeled and grated. Cheese and greens are chopped. Take a bowl and put in there cheese, greens, crushed garlic, eggs and mayonnaise. Mix carefully.
- Spread the resulting filling on the eggplants and roll them in a roll. You can pierce them with a toothpick so as they not to unwrap.
- Put in the fridge for 10 minutes, serve to the table.