Delicious onion cutlets for your entire family. Everyone likes this dish, and you will like to cook as its inexpensive, simple and fast.
List of ingredients:
• 500 grams of onions;
• 2-3 cloves of garlic;
• 100 grams of semolina;
• 2 fresh chicken eggs;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
• 1.5 cups of tomato juice;
• sunflower refined oil — for toasting.
1. Peel the onion and chop. Transfer the chopped onion into a bowl, add semolina, salt and black ground pepper to taste, fresh chicken eggs.
2. Clean garlic, rub on a fine grater and add to onions.
3. Mix everything thoroughly with a spoon and taste it. If necessary, add salt and pepper.
4. Put the frying pan on the fire, reheat it and pour refined vegetable oil.
5. Form cutlets dipped in cold water or oil and put on a frying pan. Fry on medium heat: from two sides, until golden brown.
6. Remove and place in a saucepan or a small pan. In the pan, where the cutlets were fried, pour the tomato juice. If you don’t have tomato juice, then dilute 300 grams of tomato paste in 1.5 liters of water and mix.
7. When the juice starts to boil, pour on with them cutlets from onions. Then put the pan on the stove, on a slow fire for 15 minutes.
8. It is possible to serve beautifully on a plate, made with lettuce leaves, a slice of black bread and fresh vegetables.