Here is a recipe for making delicious pickled eggplants. This vegetable contains fiber that regulates the acid-base balance, lowering the cholesterol in the blood. This recipe will help you to enjoy your dish the most. This appetizer is incredibly easy to prepare and in an hour you can enjoy it.
List of ingredients
- 5-6 eggplants
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 0.5 liter of water
- 150 ml of vinegar (9%)
- 5 laurel leaves
- 8 black peppers
- 4 scented peppers
- 4 cloves
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Start the process
- Pour the water into a saucepan and put on a stove.
- Then pour in there vinegar, put in there bay leaves, black and scented peppers, carnations, salt, sugar, honey and vegetable oil. It is necessary to bring our brine to a boil and leave to cool.
- Take eggplants, which are not over-ripe. Peel them and cut in plates of 8-10 mm. Sprinkle each of them with salt and leave for 20 minutes. Do that in order to remove the bitterness from these vegetables.
- After the required time, squeeze the liquid and send it to the heated frying pan. Fry well on both sides until golden brown. Then leave them cool.
- After that cut the garlic into thin plates.
- Take a container in which the vegetables will pickle and add there as follows: dip eggplants in a brine, place 2-3 slices of chopped garlic on top of each one. Repeat the layers until the prepared ingredients run out.
- Then pour in all the remaining brine so that your vegetables practically float.
- Put them into the refrigerator for 3-5 days. You can taste them in an hour, but after a suggested time their taste will be much better.