Amazing recipe for an excellent snack. It can be used as a side dish to meat, for example, to tender chicken fillet. Everyone will like it.
List of ingredients:
• sunflower oil for greasing a baking sheet
• greens — 2 — 3 tbsp
• eggplant (large) — 2 pcs.
• different spices — to your taste
• tomatoes (medium size) — 4 — 5 pcs.
• salt — to your taste
• hard cheese — 200 gr
• garlic — 4 to 5 slices
1.Cut eggplants into thin plates, put in a bowl, add salt to taste and mix well. We leave for a short while.
2. Take the baking paper and spread it on the baking sheet. Spread with sunflower oil. Spread the plates of eggplant on a baking sheet.
3. Take the garlic, clean and press it through the press. Pour hot water to the chopped garlic.
4. Then cover all the eggplant plates with water and garlic.
5. Rub the cheese on the grater. Wash tomatoes and cut them into plates.
6. Place the cut tomatoes on the eggplant, sprinkle with the topped cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Put a baking sheet in the heated up to 175 — 180 degrees oven for 25 minutes.
8. Cooled dish can be sprinkled with chopped herbs.