For the weekend we recommend you to prepare a wonderful nutritious dish. Beans in tomato sauce with bacon can be served by themselves as well as with garnishes.
The taste of beans is amazingly delicious. But the simplicity and speed of their preparation are also amazing! You will cook the dish in the shortest possible time, so at the weekend you will be able to relax in a complete way.
What products to take
- 500 ml tomato sauce;
- 2 jars — canned beans in own juice;
- 200 g of bacon;
- to taste — vegetable oil (it is better to use olive oil);
Begin to cook
- We pour the vegetable oil into the deep stewing pan or a large saucepan. After that heat it well.
- Cut the bacon into slices or cubes.
- Put the bacon into the oil together with the beans.
- Fry until the bacon is ready.
- Season to taste with your favorite spices (we have used dried basil and ground black pepper).
- We pour tomato sauce inside and mix everything carefully.
- We stew the future dish on a moderate fire for 5-7 minutes. After that we serve to the table.
Have you seen how simple and quick it is? You have not tried the taste of this bean, but it’s really delicious! Enjoy!