- 4 slices in proportion to thick home bread
- 160g of tuna in olive oil
- 4 quail eggs
- 150gr of ricotta cheese
- 50gr of grated Parmesan cheese
- 80gr of boiled ham
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 8 capers flowers
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- Grill the bread, combine parmesan with ricotta and mix all the ingredients to get a creamy texture. Put a slice of ham on each slice of bread, cover it with a mixture of ricotta and parmesan, and grill on the grill for about 4 minutes until the cheese crust is golden.
- Heat to a boil a pot of water and a bite. Eggs beat separately into a mold or mug. Slowly pour the eggs one by one into boiling water and cook for two minutes until the proteins harden. When eggs are cooked, remove them.
3. For each slice of bread, put pieces of tuna and poached eggs, decorate them with capers and season with ground pepper.