In fact casseroles can be quite different. The most important thing is to be able to prepare them properly. Not everybody believe that even from pasta, you can create a real «culinary masterpiece»! You see, after preparing a casserole with pasta, mushrooms and cheese you will get a new experience in your culinary life.
In this dish everything is perfect, including sauce. The taste is incredible. You will get nourishing, flavored and tasty thing at the same time. Another advantage is that this cooking takes you about half an hour.
What products to take
- 2 tbsp. — mayonnaise;
- 250 g — pasta;
- 3 tbsp. — sour cream;
- 200 g — mushrooms (today we are using champignons);
- 3 boiled eggs;
- 100 g — hard cheese;
- 1 bunch — dill;
- 100 grams of feta cheese;
- to taste — salt.
Begin to cook
- We cut the mushrooms into the pieces, which are large enough.
- Eggs should be cut finely. During this time we chop the dill.
- Mix mushrooms, dill, eggs, season with salt and add sour cream to everything.
- Two types of cheese are cut into small cubes.
- We take the baking mold. Arrange the prepared stuffing all over the surface. Press the everything a little.
- Now put the cheese, which is cut into cubes.
- Pasta is mixed with mayonnaise. After that spread it with the next layer.
- This is almost everything. The only thing is to put a layer of feta.
- We put the mold into a preheated up to 180 degree oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
The experienced cooks recommend to serve such a casserole in combination with various fresh vegetables. Moreover, you can make some experiments by preparing a dish with different products. Then every time you will have a new gorgeous dish on your table! Enjoy!