- 225 g cooked chicken
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 100 g mushrooms
- 1 tbsp oil
- 100 g Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 (368 g /13 oz) packet frozen puff pastry , defrosted
- beaten egg to glaze
- Dice the chicken .
- Chop the onion and deseed and dice the peppers.
- Slice the mushrooms thinly.
- Cook the vegetables in the oil for a few minutes. Cool.
- Dice the Cheddar . Mix together all the ingredients , add the parsley and season to taste.
- Roll out the pastry to a 38×25 cm/15×10 inch rectangle and cut into six 13 cm/5 inch squares.
- Spoon the chicken filling into the centre of each , dampen the edges with a little water and fold over to make a triangle .
- Press the edges well to seal and brush with beaten egg.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake in a moderately hot oven for 35-40 minutes.