Try this quick and easy summer crunch recipe!
- 2 sausages
- 2 slices bread
- 2 sticks celery
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/8 tsp mustard
- salt and pepper
- a few lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cucumber
- oil for frying croutons
[ads — pc — 1]
[ads — mob — 1]
- Grill sausage and leave to cool.
- Remove crust from bread and dice croutons . Fry and leave to cool.
- Make French dressing with oil, vinegar and seasoning.
- Wash lettuce leaves, wipe cucumber and score sides with a fork then slice thinly.
- Arrange lettuce and cucumber attractively in a dish or 2 individual salad bowls.
- Slice sausages and mix with diced bread and sliced celery or chopped pepper.
- Mix with dressing and serve on cucumber and lettuce.