This is a juicy and fragrant pate recipe, which is suitable for all occasions. Sandwiches with it can be used for breakfast or on a festive table.
List of ingredients
- chicken liver — 0,5 kg
- cheese — 0.3 kg
- gelatin — 10 gr
- tomatoes — 150 gr
- carrots — 150 gr
- onion — 150 gr
- vegetable oil — 1 tbsp
- Soak gelatin in warm water for one hour.
- Chop finely onions, tomatoes and greens. Rub on a grater carrots and cheese.
- Fry onion in vegetable oil. Add liver, pepper and salt. Stew for 10 minutes. Let them cool down.
- Pass liver through the meat grinder, add carrots and half of gelatin. Mix thoroughly.
- Mix the remaining gelatin, cheese, tomatoes and greens separately.
- Put half of the liver in the mold, then the cheese mass and the remaining liver. Level well and put in the refrigerator for 6 hours.