Here is a recipe for a delicious and unusual dish. It is very quick and easy to prepare. The result is an excellent and aromatic appetizer. According to this recipe, the pepper can be fried in winter and summer, on a holiday and on routine weekdays. For example, in Moldova, no table can do without this delicious dish. Treat your guests with it and this morsel will be popular among your circle of friends.
The list of ingredients
- 7-9 pieces of Bulgarian pepper
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- vegetable oil
Start the process
- Wash the pepper and cut each, beginning with the spout, crosswise.
- Then slice the garlic thinly and put it inside the prepared vegetable.
- Preheat the frying pan with vegetable oil and place the pepper on it. Add salt to taste. Fry with the lid closed until golden brown.
- As soon as you get the finished vegetable, spread it into a bowl and sprinkle with vinegar.
- Sprinkle with herbs before serving.