Eggplant rolls with carrots turn out amazing. They can be marinated in an ordinary way and as a filling you can use any vegetable. Be sure to try this snack, it’s very tasty. Sharp, tender, with a fragrant and piquant carrot stuffing. The taste is simply amazing.
List of ingredients:
• 2 large eggplants;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste;
• 3 medium carrots;
• 2-3 cloves of garlic;
• vegetable oil for roasting;
• several peas of black pepper;
• 2-3 bay leaves;
• two tablespoons of 9% vinegar.
1. Eggplant washed, cut off the tail and cut along thin plates.
2. Lay out the cut aubergine plates on the plate, add salt. Cover with a glass bowl and put in the microwave. Wait until they become soft and take out. Leave eggplants under a bowl so they become softer.
3. Three medium carrots are cleaned and rubbed on a large grater.
4. In a frying pan, warm up the sunflower refined oil, spread the carrots and fry until they get soft.
5. At the end of frying, add the finely chopped garlic cloves into the carrots.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste. You can add chopped greens at this point.
7. Cool carrots to a warm state.
8. Rolling. On the edge of each eggplant plate lay out a teaspoon of fillings and roll.
9. Prepared rolls put in a deep bowl, seam down, tightly to each other.
10. Prepare the marinade: pour water into the pot, add 2 tablespoons of large salt to each liter of water. Put the pan on the fire, bring the water to a boil, add a few peas of black pepper, 2-3 bay leaves. Leave the marinade to pour for 3-4 minutes, add two tablespoons of 9% vinegar and turn off the fire.
11. Fill eggplants with a hot marinade, cover with a plate and leave for a day at room temperature.
12. Then put eggplants in the refrigerator: in 2-3 days they will be ready.