Sauté can be served as an independent dish, as a side dish or as a snack. Therefore, it is delicious both hot and cold. The combination of vegetables in this dish simply pleases everyone who tries it.
List of ingredients:
• 2 eggplants
• 1 onion
• 1 carrot
• 2 Bulgarian peppers
• a little tomato
• sunflower oil for frying
• salt and ground hot pepper
• basil and dill greens
• 2 cloves of garlic
1. Wash the eggplant, remove the tails and cut into a large cubes along with the skin. Sprinkle all this with salt and leave for a while.
2. Cut pepper and carrots into strips or cubes, as you want. Chop the onions finely.
3. Grate tomatoes, keeping the juice along.
4. Put eggplants in a heated frying pan with sunflower oil and fry them. Fry the rest of vegetables.
5. Mix everything and fill with tomato juice, leaving on fire. Stew it for 20 minutes.
6. Add spices to the vegetables, salt and sprinkle with greens and garlic, pre-ground after the process.
7. Remove from the fire, cover with a lid so that the dish «breathes» and leave for 10 minutes.