We present to your attention a recipe for a delicious snack that will suit every table. It looks very beautiful, insanely tasty, very useful, and also budgetary. Preparing is simple and extremely quick.
List of ingredients:
• 3 sweet peppers
• 420 g cottage cheese
• 3 tablespoons butter
• 6 sprigs of dill
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
• 50 g of sour cream
• garlic to taste
1. First, we chop dill. Then we combine it with cottage cheese.
2. Add salt, pepper and garlic pre-pressed through the press. Then carefully mix everything.
3. We put sour cream and butter there. After this, we bring this mass to homogeneity using a blender.
4. Take the peppers and cut them along in half. In this case, it is worthwhile to grab the tail. Then it should be cleaned from the membranes and seeds.
5. Fill the prepared vegetable with curd mass and decorate it the way you want.