Give a classic breakfast with a cup of fruity with these delicious cinnamon toast waffles, whipped up with 100% pomegranate juice. Bonus: its gluten-free!
- 2 cups 3-ingrdient-free all-purpose flour or any gluten-free flour
- 1 tbsp cane sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup silvered almonds
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
1. Heat waffle iron. Combine the four, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir with a fork to combine ingredients well. Add eggs,, milk, butter, and vanilla to dry ingredients, and stir well with a fork or whisk until ingredients are well combined.
3. Pour batter into hot waffle iron, and cook according to manufacturers instructions.
4. Served the best with a spicy pomegranate Orange syrup.