Burritos are the most portable, protein packed breakfast for the busy week ahead. What delicious alliteration!
- ½ cup Woolwich Dairy Original Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, diced
- Sriracha (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, crack eggs and scramble well, whisking in milk, salt and pepper.
- Spray a non-stick pan with cooking spray, and heat pan over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring, often to form, fluffy mounds of scrambled eggs.
- Cook until eggs are thickened and cooked through. Set aside.
Note: If you’re eating prepping for the week, we recommend cooking the eggs until they are on the drier side.
- To assemble the breakfast burritos, spoon equal servings of scrambled eggs on the middle of each tortilla.
- Top with diced tomato, red onion and cilantro.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of Woolwich Dairy Original Goat Cheese Crumbles on each tortilla’s filling.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll into a burrito. Serve with Sriracha sauce for a spicy kick!
Note: to freeze for later, individually wrap each tortilla tightly in parchment paper and place in a freezer-safe plastic bag for storage. Warm in the microwave or oven for an easy breakfast on-the-go!