Give a classic breakfast a fruity spin! Made with 100% grape juice, this Grape syrup recipe is a sweet addition to your next brunch gathering.
- 2 cups 100% grape juice
- 2 tbsp corn-starch dissolved in 2-3tbsp water
1. In a small pot, stir together grape juice and corn-starch dissolved in water.
2. Set to medium heat and cook, stirring almost constant, until bubbling.
3. Cook about 3 minutes more until slightly thickened, making sure it doesn’t bubble over.
4. Turn off heat and let sit. It will thicken a little more as it cools.
5. Serve over French toast.