- 3 slices of grilled eggplant
- 100g of tuna in olive oil
- several pieces of tomatoes
- 40g of soft leaves of arugula
- 10 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of fresh spring onions
- Cut the tomatoes into four pieces; rucola leaves rinse and slice, wash the spring onions and thinly slice.
- Break the tuna into small pieces, mix with tomatoes and chopped onions. Salt, pepper, then put a small amount of the mixture for each slice of eggplant. On top, add the leaves of the arugula and twist the slices into a roll.
- Put the rolls on the dish. Mix ruccola with a little olive oil and pour on the rolls.