- 4 fresh cod steaks
- salt and pepper
- 100 g butter
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- lemon wedges
- coriander sprig (optional)
- Season the fish generously with salt and pepper on each side .
- Cover and chill while preparing the parsley butter.
- Beat the butter until soft and creamy .
- Work in the parsley, lemon juice and seasoning to taste.
- Using half the butter spread a little over each side of each fish steak.
- Turn the grill on to medium heat. Place the cod steaks on a sheet of foil and grill for 6-8 minutes on each side or until the fish is cooked through.
- Top the cod steaks with the remaining parsley butter and garnish with lemon wedges and a coriander sprig , if liked .
- Serve at once.