This Heavenly French Toast is easy, fast and requires only 4 main ingredients. By using 100% juice blend with grape, acai and blueberry juices you add antioxidants which support a healthy heart, mind and immune system. And most importantly, it tastes great. Kids will love it.
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup 100% juice blend of concord grape, acai and blueberry
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 4 large slices whole grain bread
- Non stick cooking spray
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Crack eggs into a large, flat bowl. Add juice and cinnamon; blend well. Working quickly, dips each bread slice into egg/juice mixture, turning it to coat both sides. Transfer coated bread to a plate and dip remaining slices.
- Spray large skillet with non-stick spray and heat over medium heat until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Add slices of coated bread to hot skillet in a single layer and cook until bread is golden brown and crusted on the bottom, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip over and cook until other side is golden, about 2 minutes more.
- Repeat with remaining slices.
- Serve French toast with maple syrup, if desired.