The best snack that goes absolutely with all dishes: a vegetable mix baked in the oven with cheese. Very tasty and fragrant vegetables like everyone, without exception. For vegetable balls, the hand stretches itself: it is simply impossible to stop. Delicate vegetables, cream cheese flavor, spicy garlic are just lovely.
List of ingredients:
• 300 grams of broccoli;
• 300-350 grams of zucchini;
• 100 grams of carrots;
• one chili pepper (optional);
• 3-4 cloves of garlic;
• one tablespoon of vegetable oil;
• one chicken egg;
• 40 grams of Parmesan cheese;
• 40 grams of cheddar cheese;
• 35 grams of crackers;
• salt — to taste;
• 0.5 teaspoon white pepper;
• one teaspoon of dried garlic;
• one teaspoon of dried coriander;
• half a teaspoon of dried marjoram.
1. Cut the broccoli very finely with a knife and put it into a deep bowl.
2. Wash Zucchini carefully and, without peeling, rub on a large grater. Send it to the bowl with broccoli.
3. Clean carrots, rub on a large grater and put into a bowl.
4. Chili pepper (use it for your own taste) very finely cut with a knife, add to vegetables.
5. Salt vegetables, mix carefully with hands and let stand for 20 minutes: that they let the juice. Cover the bowl with food layer.
6. Cover a clean bowl with a kitchen towel, shift the vegetables onto it and squeeze it well.
7. Put the vegetables in a bowl, add one large chicken egg, crush cheese (cheddar and parmesan), crackers, garlic, olive oil and all spices (according to the recipe). Thoroughly mix everything with a spatula. Cover the pan with parchment paper, grease with vegetable oil.
8. Form small cylinders from the vegetable mass, lay them on a baking sheet.
9. Put the pan in the oven, heated to 200 degrees, for 20-30 minutes.
10. Spread the vegetable babies on a serving dish, served with sauce (by your preference).