We want to present to your attention a wonderful recipe for boiled sausage. You can cook it yourself if you like and by the way to do it without the slightest effort!
Dear friends, today thanks to our recipe you will learn how to make homemade sausage. During its cooking, it is not necessary to add lard. This is the reason why our sausage is spicy and so mouth-watering. It has unique taste qualities. There is no a sort of sausage from the store that can be compared with it. The explanation is quite simple indeed. — In the list of ingredients there is honey, which makes the presented meat product very juicy indeed.
Frankly speaking at the moment when we started to cook this sausage for the first time, we were very worried that we wouldn’t succeed. All in all we completely refused to believe that we will be able to prepare such a product that is really the same as any store analogs and in some cases even better. However, when we tried, we started to cook it more and more, because all the family as fallen in love with it very much. Each subsequent preparation of this snack is obtained with «Hurray!» So it is high time to share the recipe of this wonderful home-made sausage with you.
List of required products
- honey — 1 tablespoon;
- nut (nutmeg) — 0,5 tablespoon;
- garlic (dried) — 1 tablespoon;
- meat (beef) — 1,5 kg;
- paprika — 2 tablespoons;
- a special shell for sausage making (for example, polyamide with a thickness of 60 mm);
- dried dill — 1 tablespoon;
- chicken thighs (without bone) — 2 kg;
- basil (dried) — 1 tablespoon;
- salt — 75 grams;
- sweet peas (for broth);
- ground pepper — 1 tablespoon;
- broth — 350 ml.
Begin to cook
- First of all, get the chicken thighs and take the bones away from them. After that remove the skin either. Put the bones into a saucepan, add pepper and salt to them. Pour water and put the future dish on fire. Cook the broth. When it cools, it must be filtered and placed in a fridge.
- We divide the meat (beef) into two parts and one of them, which is at your discretion is fatter than the other, is grinded in a meat grinder (by placing a grate with a small fraction on it). In the same way it is necessary to chop the skin of the chicken (removed from the legs). The remaining beef and chicken meat is cut into small squares (approximately 2 cm).
- Further in a deep container mix chopped meat and minced meat. We put honey to them. Stir everything carefully. In a separate container (it is better to take a small bowl) put the spices and salt. Mix them thoroughly and send to the minced meat. We begin to mix the obtained mass, adding all the time a cold broth.
- Then it is recommended to fill the special shell (for sausage cooking) with minced meat as tight as possibly. In this case, do not allow air to enter the shell. In the case that there is still a space with air, take a thin needle and pierce in that place. When the shell is full, tie both ends with strong threads. When purchasing such a shell in the store, be sure to verify its quality. It will directly affect the quality of your sausage. After you have done all of the above, ready sausages should be hung in a vertical position for a couple of hours. The temperature should be room.
- After the required time, remove the sausages and start to boil them (for about one and a half and up to two hours). Ready-cooked meats should be cooled in cold water and hang up again (but this time in a cool place, not less than for 12 hours). After the requested time ends, this snack should be wrapped in paper, and then put in the fridge. Enjoy your yummy!
When we cooked and tasted this dish for the first time, we immediately shared this recipe with all our mates. If you look at the sausage, cut along, you will see an appetizing masterpiece with incomparable, rich and spicy taste.
Do not be too lazy to cook yourself such a chopped sausage at home and your success will exceed all your expectations!