This appetizer will diversify your everyday menu and become a real decoration of the festive table. Spicy aubergines with garlic is incredibly delicious. Fragrant eggplants with pepper, garlic and greens is something everyone wants to try.
List of ingredients:
• one kilogram of aubergines;
• 3 sweet Bulgarian peppers;
• one bunch of dill and parsley;
• 4 cloves garlic;
• hot pepper to taste;
• 0.5 tablespoon of salt;
• one tablespoon of granulated sugar;
• 2 tablespoons of 9% vinegar;
• sunflower oil
1. Clean eggplants, peel and remove the tails.
2. Cut them into large pieces.
3. Pour vegetable oil in the heated frying pan and fry eggplant pieces.
4. Fry eggplants in portions, on all sides, until golden brown. Add more oil if necessary.
5. Put eggplants in a bowl and leave them for a while, while we prepare the refueling.
6. Clean sweet Bulgarian pepper from seeds and rinse. Then cut into several parts and grind in the blender (you can use a meat grinder).
7. Also grind the peeled garlic cloves and bitter pepper (adjust the amount to your taste).
8. Wash the greens, shake out excess moisture and pass through a meat grinder.
9. If you use a blender, add all the prepared ingredients to the bowl, immediately add sugar, salt and vinegar. Grind to homogeneity.
10. If you use a meat grinder, first twist all the products, and then add the sugar, salt and vinegar to the ready mix. Stir thoroughly with a spoon until completely dissolved.
11. Fill still warm eggplants with filling, gently, but thoroughly mix.
12. Lay out the snack on plastic containers, cover with a lid and put it away for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
13. Serve this appetizer with any side dish or meat.