- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon bottled Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 dashes paprika
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Clean and rinse the baby potatoes, drain and cut into halves.
- Heat up an oven-safe skillet (cast-iron preferred) and add the olive oil.
- Add the potatoes and cook until the surface turns crispy. Turn over the cook the skin side until nicely browned.
- Push the potatoes to one side and saute the garlic, follow by the Italian seasoning, salt and paprika, stir to combine well.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle the cheese and parsley on top of the potatoes. Transfer the skillet into the oven, roast for 15 minutes.
- Add the butter cubes on top of the potatoes, serve immediately.