- 1 small honeydew melon
- 225 g/8 oz black grapes
- 2 tsp mint sauce
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Few sprigs of mint to decorate
Calories: 50per portion
1. Halve the honeydew melon and scoop out the seeds. Use a melon baller to remove the fruit in neat balls into a bowl.
2. Halve and remove the seeds from the black grapes.
3. Add the grape halves to the melon , then add the mint sauce and sugar.
4. Cover the cocktail and hill for about an hour, tossing occasionally.
5. Check the flavor, adding a little more sugar if required.
6. Serve the cocktail in glasses and decorate with fresh mint.
Cook’ tip: For special occasions, frost the tops of the glasses by dipping the rims lightly in beaten egg white then sugar.
Bon Apetite !