We want to introduce you to a fast, delicious, hearty and original breakfast with this recipe.
It is prepared very quickly, all from several ingredients, the main one is bread. Baked in the oven sandwiches with mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes, ham and eggs are surprisingly beautiful and very tasty. They are fun for both children and adults. Surprise your loved ones with such an amazing snack.
List of ingredients:
- 8 pieces of bread for toast (for two portions);
- fresh oil;
- hard cheese;
- any ham;
- two large fresh tomatoes with dense flesh;
- two chicken eggs.
- The exact number of ingredients do not indicate specifically: it all depends on your taste. Something you can put more, something less.
- Fresh mushrooms, if necessary, first boil until ready (for example, oily, like mine). If you use champignons, they do not need to be boiled.
- In a frying pan warm the butter, lay out prepared mushrooms. Lightly fry and put on a plate: let it cool down a little.
- Cut out the flesh of four pieces of bread with a knife, leaving approximately one centimeter around the perimeter.
- For two whole slices of bread, we set a frame of crusts, put mushrooms in the center, and on them — grated hard cheese on a large grater.
- For the second type of snack, grease two pieces of bread with butter. We put on them slices of ham. If you can cut a ham with large plates (the size of bread), it will be just fine.
- If the ham is small in diameter, then cut it into small thin plates and lay them as tightly as possible on the bread.
- Cover with a frame of bread, in the middle we spread tomatoes and sprinkle with grated cheese (but possible without it).
- Grease the baking tray with vegetable oil and put the pan with sandwiches in the preheated oven and wait for the cheese to melt, and the eggs to grind.
- Decorate sandwiches with parsley sticks and serve them on the table.