If you like pasta, then you will like this recipe. We present you excellent pasta with eggplants, tomatoes and spices. This is a very tasty and fragrant dish that would be appreciated by your family. This tasty dish is very hearty and does not require a lot of time for cooking.
List of required products:
- sugar — 0.5 teaspoon;
- sweet pepper (medium size) — 1 piece;
- salt / pepper;
- garlic — 2 slices;
- pasta (suitable for different purposes) — 200 — 250 grams;
- spices — for your taste;
- eggplant (medium size) — 1 piece;
- grated cheese;
- tomatoes — 2 pieces;
- parsley and dill greens;
- onion (medium size) — 1 piece;
- sunflower oil — for frying
Begin to cook
- Wash and peel the eggplants, cut them into slices. Add the salt and stir to allow the vegetable to drain the juice and the bitterness will go. Wait 20 minutes and wash the eggplant, then cut them into cubes.
- Wash the Bulgarian pepper and cut it into small pieces. You can grind the tomatoes with a knife or a grater.
- You need to wash the onion and cut it in rings.
- Preheat the frying pan and add vegetable oil there. Put the onions and fry until it will have golden color. Then add the Bulgarian pepper and fry another 4 minutes. After that, put the tomatoes, sugar, pepper, spices and eggplant and leave to simmer for 7 minutes.
- Then put the chopped garlic and water (100 ml). Simmer another 3 minutes.
- Take a saucepan and cook the pasta until it would be ready.
- Remove the water from the ready-made pasta and put them to the eggplant. Stir the dish and you can put it on the table.