Pickled cherry made by this recipe cannot be compared with anything. Excellent snack for shisha kebab. It turns out spicy and fragrant at the same time. Flies off the table faster than tomatoes or cucumbers.
List of ingredients:
- 700 g of cherry plum
- 150 g of granulated sugar
- 150 ml of water
- 70 ml of vinegar
- 1/3 teaspoon of salt
- half a pod of hot pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6 carnations
- 4 bay leaves
- Take a 0.5 liter jar and lay out all the spices in it.
- Chop hot red peppers.
- Then stack the plum, but press it down so that it remains whole.
- Boil the water and fill in the plum. Leave for 20 minutes.
- Then merge it and pour new boiled. Leave it for 10 minutes.
- We prepare marinade. It includes 150 ml of water, sugar and salt.
- Merge the water from the cherry, add 35 ml of vinegar and fill the jar with a boiling marinade and cover the jar.
- Wrap the jar with a blanket and leave it to cool.