Arrange the rolls round a shallow dish. Cover with cling film and microwave for 5 minutes on full power . Mix in remaining ingredients, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Add grapes, cook 1 minute and serve.
- 8 medium plaice fillets, skinned
- salt and pepper
- 150 ml dry white wine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 100 g seedless grapes, plus a few extra to garnish (optional)
- 25 g butter or margarine
- 25 g plain flour
- 150 ml milk
- Roll up each fillet skinned side inwards.
- Place the fish rolls in a greased ovenproof dish.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper, pour over the wine and lemon juice.
- Cover and bake in a moderately hot oven for about 15 minutes , or until fish flakes easily when tested with the point of a knife.
- Transfer the fish to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Reserve the cooking liquor for the sauce.
- Place the grapes in boiling water, boil for one minute, then drain.
- Heat the butter or margarine over a gentle heat, add flour, then gradually add the milk, seasoning and reserved cooking liquor, stirring continuously.
- Bring the sauce to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer gently for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the sauce over the fish and garnish with the grapes adding a few unbalanced grapes if you like. Serve at once.