Roll with salmon and pepper jam is really tasty indeed. You can cook it both for your ordinary and festive tables. In any case it will be quite suitable.
List of required products:
- rice (boiled) for sushi — 250 g;
- avocado (small) — 1/4 items;
- salmon (lightly salted) — 80 g;
- creamy cheese — 80 g;
- nori — 2 items;
- chili pepper — 1 items;
- sugar — 50 g;
- lemon juice (freshly squeezed) — 10 ml;
- cucumber (requires a skin with a thin layer of pulp) — 1/2 item;
- shrimp — 2 items;
Begin to cook
- We will need 250-300 g of prepared boiled rice with a dressing of rice vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Slightly salted salmon is cut into cubes. Nori sheet is cut in halves. With wet hands lay the rice on the cut 1/2 part of the leaf. Turn them over. In the center place the filling of cream cheese and fish, cut into bars. Twist the roll into a round shape.
- Cut into cubes, the size of which is not much than a rice: shrimp, avocado and cucumber peel. Mix everything carefully. Cut the nori sheet with a knife into strips along the perforations. Maximum finely chop nori with long straws. Lay nori, a mixture of shrimp, avocado and cucumber on the food film shavings.
- Lay the roll over the mixture. Wrap the roll and the covering into the food film, squeeze so that the filling sticks to the roll.
- Cut into film into 8 pieces. Remove the film. Done! It is time to enjoy your meal.
- In order to make peppery jam, remove the seeds of chili pepper, leave the tail with a small amount of pulp for decoration, chili is cut into small cubes. Send chopped chili into a saucepan with a thick bottom. Add sugar and lemon juice. Stew and bring to a boiling condition. Warm for 1 minute.