Today we suggest you to cook a delicious dish, belonging to Indian cuisine. This is rolls with potatoes.
The taste of these rolls will surprise you with its unusual taste. Believe me, you have not tried this before!
What products to take
- 80 g — melted butter;
- 3 cups — ordinary sifted flour;
- 1 tbsp. — curry;
- 5 g. — salt;
- 1/2 cups of water;
- 3 tbsp. — shredded greenery;
- 8 potatoes;
- 3 tbsp. — sesame;
- 3 tbsp. — coconut chips;
- 7 g. — curry;
- 1 tbsp. — sugar;
- 7 g. — ground ginger;
- 5 g. — salt;
Begin to cook
- We start everything with the dough preparation. First of all it is necessary to combine salt, curry and flour.
- This mixture should be gradually poured with water.
- Then add the oil and mix thoroughly.
- Dough has to be laid into a bowl. After that cover everything with a cloth and put it for 1 hour into heat.
- During this time we have time to prepare the stuffing for rolls.
- Boil the potatoes until they are ready, we make mashed potatoes.
- Puree has to be salted. After that add all the remaining ingredients and mix into a homogeneous mass.
- We take the dough, lay out on the working surface and sprinkle with flour.
- We roll into a rectangular layer of about 40×40 cm in size.
- On the dough we spread a uniform layer of filling.
- Grind everything carefully.
- Then cut into pieces of about 1.5 cm in length.
- We heat the oil in the pan, fry the pieces from both sides to a light golden crust appearance.
- Also these rolls can be baked in the oven.
Instead of curry you can add turmeric, it turns out to be rather delicious either. We, in particular, really like these rolls and they have become one of our favorites.