You don’t have to feed off store-bought treats once you learn how to make our fruity, yummy, refreshing grapefruit sorbet. This recipe is super easy to prepare and takes only 5 minutes of hands-on time!
- 2 cups ruby red grapefruit
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup mint sprigs
- Place the grapefruit juice, mint, coriander and sugar in a saucepan.
- Bring to simmer to dissolve the sugar.
- When the sugar has completely dissolved, set aside to cool completely.
- Remove mint sprigs.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker, according to manufacturer’s instructions.