- 175g of flour
- 160g Tuna in olive oil
- 1 spoon yeast
- 250 g of milk
- 50 grams of fresh cream
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 150 grams of squash
- a piece of butter
- salt to taste
- fresh mint
- Squash on a large grater, salt and set aside.
- Separate yolks from proteins, heat milk and cream and pour into a cup of yolks. In a separate cup, whisk the glair until a thick mass is obtained. Add flour, yeast and salt to the yolks, beat well, let it brew for a few minutes, then carefully pour the glair. Add to the mixture tuna without juice, zucchini and grated parmesan.
- Preheat pan, grease with butter and bake pancakes on both sides using the whole dough.
- Serve warm with lots of ketchup. If desired, pancakes can be sprinkled with fresh mint.