We have met this recipe for samsa on the Internet, tried it and fallen in love with it immediately. This dish is perfectly suited for taking it with you when you are going on a visit or vice versa when guests are coming to you.
It is convenient to be eaten, tasty and very beautiful! Your friends and family will be delighted.
List of required products:
- flour — 250 g;
- oil — 100 g;
- chicken breast — 500 g;
- onions — 200 g;
- salt — pinch;
- pepper — 0,5 tsp.;
- egg yolk — 1 item;
- sesame — 1 tbsp.;
- water — 100 ml.
Begin to cook
- Into a bowl put the flour. There it is necessary to grate some butter. Do it on a large grater and keep the product in the fridge before. Rub it also with your hands. Then pour with cold water and quickly knead the dough. Put into the fridge for 30 minutes or even longer.
- Peel onion and cut it very finely. Cut the meat into small cubes. Mix everything, add salt and pepper.
- Dough has to be rolled into a so called sausage and cut into 12 pieces. Roll each part with your hands. Then roll it into a thin circle with a diameter of about 12 cm.
- Into the middle it is necessary to lay a large slide of fillings. Raise the two edges and stick them together.
- Raise the third edge and stick either. It is also good to press down the corners.
- Turn them over and you will get a pointed triangle. Then repeat the same for the rest of the dough. Obtained samples are put on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- To the yolk you should add a spoonful of water and shake everything well. Cover the samples. The top should be sprinkled a little with sesame seeds. Put into the oven preheated up to 180 degrees. Bake for 40-50 minutes until light golden surface appearance.