Shrimp tacos with watermelon and apple salsa and dressing from goat cheese is a perfect idea for the whole family. You can prepare it any time you like and it will always be appreciated.
List of required products:
- 2 — 3 large shrimps;
- ready-made tacos flat cakes;
for the dressing:
- 200 g soft goat cheese;
- 60 — 70 g of sour cream or cream;
- salt, pepper;
- 1 watermelon (3 — 4 kg);
- 500 — 600 g of green apples;
- 1 red onion;
- 1 green chili pepper;
- 2 handful of cilantro leaves;
- 3 tbsp. of honey;
- 1 lemon;
- salt, freshly ground black pepper;
Begin to cook
- For the dressing preparation whip 200 g of soft goat cheese with 60-70 g of sour cream or cream with a fat content of not more than 20%. Salt and pepper everything.
- For salsa take the watermelon weighing about 3-4 kg and cut it into small cubes.Peel 500-600 g of green sweet and sour apples. Cut out the core and cut apples into parts, like a watermelon. In the same way it is necessary to cut 1 large red sweet onion.
- Cut in halves one large green chili , remove seeds and partitions, chop the inner part. As small as possible cut two large handfuls of leaves of coriander.
- Mix prepared for salsa ingredients with 3-4 tbsp. of honey and juice of 1 large lemon. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Into ready-made tacos flat cakes put 2-3 large shrimps cooked on the grill, sprinkle them with extra virgin olive oil, top with salsa and dressing.