As soon as there are courgettes in the market or in the garden, you cannot wait to cook them quickly: the first thing you want is to fry rings in a frying pan. Courgettes fried in batter are delicious in a different way, but with garlic they become more spicy. In a word, if you do not know how to make your family happy for dinner: cook this dish.
List of ingredients:
- 2 young courgettes (with small seeds);
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- dill — one bunch;
- garlic — to taste;
- salt — to taste;
- sunflower oil — for frying;
- flour — for roasting
- Wash courgettes, removed from the stems (peel if the skin is hard) and cut into circles 3-4 mm thick.
- Put into a bowl, add salt and mix. Leave for a while.
- Beat in 2 fresh chicken eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt, mix well with a fork.
- Wash dill, chop as finely as possible, add the garlic passed through the press. I usually use three cloves of garlic, but if you like more spicy, add more.
- Pour out the released liquid from the courgettes, flour them and dip into the egg mixture. Immediately spread on the heated pan with vegetable oil.
- Fry courgettes on both sides until golden brown. Do this on medium heat, so that middles of courgettes are also well fried.
- After frying the courgettes on both sides, cover the pan with a lid.
- Put hot courgettes on the dish, grease (with hands) with dill and garlic mixture. Let courgettes to soak up the aromas for about 10-15 minutes.
- Appetizing fried courgettes are delicious both warm and cold. Spread the ringlets of tomatoes above and decorate with twigs of greenery — it turns out not only very tasty, but also beautiful.
- Battered courgettes is a versatile dish: it can be served for breakfast and dinner. This is a wonderful side dish for meat and fish dishes.
See more recipes with courgette at our websites http://inspiringrecipeideas.com/, https://www.facebook.com/inspiringrecipeideas/