There’s a variety of ways to make Sweet Chicken , and this happens to be one of the simplest and tastiest of them all. Feel free to alternate spice as you wish.
- Water to boil chicken
- 10-12 chicken wings
- 3 tbsp BROWN sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Red chili powder
- Mixed spice
1. In a large pan, pour in enough water to cover the wings just a bit.
2. In that water, add all your spices and sugar.
3. Place on a heated stove, on high, and bring to boil.
4. As the water evaporates, turn the chicken over and over so that it is coated nicely in the sugar.
5. Serve once well coated and cooked. You may serve with rice or potatoes, prepared to your liking.