We love ragout for the fact that the dish is prepared simply and quickly, besides, you can nourish the whole family with it. In winter or when the weather is cold we especially like to cook ragout with potatoes and pork.
The dish is simple, but also delicious at the same time. What else a busy cook needs!
What products to take
- 100 ml — vegetable refined oil;
- 800 g pork;
- 300 g — onions;
- 600 -700 g — potatoes;
- to taste — spices;
Begin to cook
- We pour oil into the deep stewing pan or cauldron, put it on the fire and heat it.
- We wash meat, dry it and cut it into pieces of medium size.
- We put everything into boiling oil, fry, stirring, until the pleasant ruddy crust appears.
- Cut the peeled onion and add to the oil. The experienced cooks prefer to cut it into rings).
- Fry until the onion becomes darkened, then add the potatoes and cut into fairly large pieces.
- Fry until the potatoes becomes half-prepared, pour the water inside and mind that it should just cover the contents.
- Season to taste with your favorite seasonings, spices and salt.
- Cover the container with a lid and bring the potatoes to the ready condition.
It turns out to be fantastically delicious stew with a rather simple cooking manner. You will really enjoy it in full measure!