- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 can tuna, drained and flaked
- 100 g cottage cheese
- 1 onion , chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- 225 g large pasta shells
- Crisp lettuce to serve
1. Brush or dip the avocado in the lemon juice, then mix with the tuna, cottage cheese, onion, pepper and mayonnaise in a bowl, and season well.
2. Cook the pasta shells in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10-12 minutes until just tender.
3. Drain and leave to cool.
4. Stuff the shells with the filling and serve on a bed of crisp lettuce.
5. This dish can be served either as a starter or a light lunch.