Baked sweet Bulgarian pepper stuffed with sausages is one of the recipes for eating properly. Fragrant pepper in egg filling with greens, baked with cheese turns out a very tasty and healthy dish. The right and tasty breakfast is always a great start to the day and a pledge of good mood.
List of ingredients:
• 3 large Bulgarian peppers with tails (I have red);
• 3 dairy sausages;
• 2 fresh chicken eggs;
• 100 grams of hard cheese;
• a bundle of any greenery;
• salt and black ground pepper — to taste.
1. A large sweet Bulgarian pepper, without removing the stem, cut into two halves. Remove seeds and septa and wash.
2. Sausages first cut in half along and then cut into thin semirings.
3. A bunch of greenery, rinse, shake out excess moisture and finely cut with a knife.
4. A piece of hard cheese rub on an average or shallow grater.
5. For egg filling: in a bowl, drive in fresh chicken eggs, add a little salt and black ground pepper. A lot of salt is not worth adding: sausages and cheese are already salted.
6. Add chopped greens to the eggs and carefully mix it with a fork.
7. Fill the egg sauce with sausages, which we pre-cut and put into a bowl. Stir.
8. Fill the pepper with stuffing, send it to the baking sheet.
9. Put the baking tray in a preheated to 180 degree oven for 15 minutes.
10. After this time, take the peppers, sprinkle with grated cheese and return for another 10 minutes in the oven (until the cheese melts).