Here is a recipe for an excellent snack from fresh cucumbers with a spicy and piquant dressing. The effect is as from sunflower seeds and it’s simply impossible to stop eating. It can be eaten immediately, or you can preserve for the winter. They are very easy and quick to prepare. If you serve them with potatoes, everyone will lick their fingers.
List of ingredients
- 500 grams of cucumbers
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons (9%) of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sesame
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of ground red pepper
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Cut cucumbers into longitudinal, thin bars. Then salt and wait for a while so they start seeping.
- Cut the onions into semi-rings and wash them thoroughly in cold water.
- Peel the garlic and crush it.
- Chop the greens.
- Drain the juice from the cucumbers, add onions, garlic, greens, vinegar, sugar, sauce, red pepper and sesame.
- Thoroughly mix this everything and send it to the refrigerator for half an hour.