This tasty salad is great any time of year. Looking for something to accompany turkey or chicken salad? Or a topping for grilled chicken or sausage? Here’s your match!
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1/2 c fresh or frozen mango cubes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp pumokin seed oil/ vegetable oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed to yield 1 lb
- 1/4 tsp toasted ground cumin
- 1/4 c orange juice
- 3 tbsp Major Greys hot mango chutney
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped scallion
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 400F.
- In medium bowl toss aweet potato cubes with oil and salt. Spread onto sheet and roast approx. 20 minutes or until sodt but still holding shape. Remove from oven and cool.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together and toss with potatoes.
Fold in mango and cranberries. Toss salad again gently before serving.
- Optional : Top each portion with 1 tsp mixture of chopped pecans and pumpkin kernels.