- 2 tbsp Woolwich Dairy Plain N Simple Spreadable Goat Cheese
- 1 celery stalk
- dried cranberries
- drizzle of honey
- mixed nuts
- Cut celery stalk into 3” long pieces.
- Spread Woolwich Dairy Plain N Simple Spreadable Goat Cheese onto each piece
- Eat plain, or top with your favourite healthful ingredients, like granola, blueberries, dried cranberries, honey, raisins or mixed nuts.
- Tip: Parents, this is a great alternative to the peanut butter-based ‘Ants on a Log’ recipe we grew up with. This nut-free variation is perfect to pack for school lunches!