Many housewives like dishes from chicken ventricles. They are delicious, very beneficial, easy to be prepared and cheap. But what is very important is that they must be cooked properly, so that they turn out tender, soft and fragrant and do not lose their taste and nutrients. We are sharing one recipe which you will definitely be satisfied with.
List of ingredients
- Onion — 1 pc
- Powdered sugar — half a teaspoon
- Vegetable oil (sunflower) — 100 ml
- Chicken ventricles — 500 g
- Greenery (parsley) — 1 bundle
- Salt — to your liking
- Garlic — 5-6 cloves
- Soy sauce — 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar (5%) — 50 ml
- Pepper — to your liking
- Cook the ventricles. Take a small pot and pour water into it. Put meat in it and salt a little. Boil. When the ventricles are cooked, they are to be cooled and cut into small pieces in the form of straw.
- Peel the bulb and cut it. It must be cut into half rings. Put the onion to the ventricles and add a little pepper, sugar powder, soy sauce. All the ingredients should be mixed.
- Put a frying pan on the stove and pour oil into it. Heat it well and pour into the meat. Slice the garlic and chop the parsley. Pour them to the ventricles. Pour the vinegar and salt immediately. Stir well and place overnight in the refrigerator.
You can not think of better morsel!