Here is recipe for pate, which is affordable for every day, because it includes simple and familiar products. Sandwiches with egg-nut pate can be made for children to take to school and served as an appetizer. This tasty dish will please everyone without exception.
List of ingredients
- Butter — 30 gr
- chicken eggs — 5 pcs
- onions — 3 pcs
- fried mushrooms (preferably white) — 300 gr
- walnuts — 100 gr
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Boil hard eggs.
- Peel the onions, wash the mushrooms and chop all of them finely.
- Put a frying pan on the stove and let the oil heat up. Fry the onions and mushrooms until cooked.
- Mix all the resulting ingredients and whisk in a blender.
- Put the resulting pâté in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
Pate is ready, you can make sandwiches.