We present to your attention the recipe of one delicious dish, from which men are really going crazy.
It can be prepared for any table. And be sure, if your man once tries it, then he will ask you to cook it again and again. It is prepared simply and quickly. And by the way you will not need an oven. According to this recipe, you can easily make such yummy and surprise everyone with these taste qualities.
List of required products
- 1 kg of pork;
- 2 onions;
- 50 ml of cognac;
- 50 ml of red wine (semisweet and semi-dry);
- 100-150 ml of water;
- 20 gr of butter;
- a handful of black peppercorns;
- salt — to taste.
Begin to cook
- First of all, cut meat into pieces of 3-5 cm.
- Onions are cut into half rings.
- Black pepper should be covered with large peas. Then we roll the meat in them. It is not necessary to salt the dish now.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, preferably on the cast iron one. Then we place the prepared meat here and fry it without a lid to a ruddy color. If you are not able to arrange everything at once, fry then in several stages. Then put everything to the plate.
- And here (with the reduced fat and butter) we send onion and fry until it becomes transparent.
- We combine wine, cognac and water. Stir everything and pour into a frying pan with onions. Stew until soft condition for a few minutes and salt.
- Then we put here the prepared meat and bring it to the ready condition on a small fire. Salt to taste and cover with a lid.
- We serve meat with a favorite side dish, for example with a flavored potato «Dauphin», the recipe of which you can find on our website «Recipe Ideas».