- 4 ripe red tomatoes
- 240 grams of pearl barley
- 1 trotting onion head
- 80 g of Tuna in olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of triple tomato concentrate
- 3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley greens
- 1 bunch of chives
- a pinch of salt
- Boil the pearl barley in slightly salted boiling water. Carefully remove the inside of the tomatoes to form shells. Remove seeds with pulp and place the shells in a cool place. Strain the flesh of the tomatoes through a colander with a fine mesh to drain the liquid.
- Finely chop the onion and parsley greens, chop the onions into small pieces. When the pearl bar is ready, drain and rinse under cold water to reduce the starch content.
- Combine the croup, onions with greens, tomato pulp, tuna without juice, broken into plastics into a finger thickness, add a few full tablespoons of olive oil along with the tomato concentrate. Stuff the stuffing with tomatoes and serve.