Udon noodles with chicken are considered to a very popular dish, typical for Asian region. You can always modify it if you like, adding your favorite components.
List of required products:
- Udon noodles — 200 g;
- chicken fillet — 1 pc.;
- mango — 1/2 pcs.;
- carrots — 1 pic.;
- paprika — 1 item;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- egg — 1 item;
- parsley — 3 sprigs;
- salt — to taste;
- pepper — to taste;
- flour — 2 tbsp.;
- Thai sauces — 5-6 tablespoons.
Begin to cook
- Once you have tried Pan-Asian cuisine, you will definitely want to try it again and again. One of the popular dishes is udon noodles with various ingredients. It can be cooked at home easily. This recipe is one of the variations of a well-known dish. To begin with peel the carrot carefully. Cut it into small blocks.
- For this recipe, you need a medium-mature mango, which is not very soft. Cut the side of the mango. Clear and peel. Cut into thin and long strips. Paprika is cut into small slices.
- Garlic is chopped.
- Half a bunch of parsley is washed. After that all the herbs should be dried. Cut finely.
- Drive one egg into a small bowl and whisk it lightly. In a frying pan warm up 1 tsp. oil. Pour the beaten egg into a heated frying pan and fry, stirring constantly with chopsticks, chopping pieces of eggs during frying.
- Chicken fillet is washed, wiped with a paper towel and dried. Cut into long pieces.
- Into the package put the flour and add a mixture of peppers and salt. Put the pieces of fillet and shake quickly. Achieve the proper result. — Mind that all the fillets should be evenly covered with flour and spices. Fry quickly on hot oil.
- In another deep stewing pan fry the garlic. Pay close attention to the garlic, as it can burn out quickly. If you like very spicy dishes, you can add even some hot chili pepper. Add carrots, fry for 2-3 minutes until they become soft. Then you need to add pepper, and after a couple of minutes — mango. Everything will take about 5-7 minutes.
- While chicken and vegetables are being fried, boil the noodles in a lot of water with salt. Drain the water. A little water from cooking should be saved. To chicken, carrots, mango, pepper add noodles and chopped parsley.
- Choose a sauce to your own taste. They are often very spicy initially, but try them before adding. However, even if you put too much sauce, you can always correct the situation by adding a little water from cooking to the noodles. It will dilute the spiciness.
- Put the noodles in deep plates or bowls. Serve hot. Enjoy! Only 15 minutes are necessary for preparation. And 25 minutes for cooking.