Everyone will like it without exception, even those who do not like beans very much. This appetizer can be eaten both as a side dish and as an independent dish. You will surely see this when you try it. Prepare a few jars for the winter and you will not regret it.
List of ingredients:
• 2.5 kg of tomato
• 1 kg of carrots
• 1 kg of Bulgarian pepper
• 0.5 kg of onions
• 200 ml of vegetable oil
• 2 tablespoons of salt
• 400 g of granulated sugar
• 1 kg of kidney beans
• 100 grams of garlic
• 200 g fresh parsley
• 1 bitter pepper
• 1 tablespoon of vinegar essence
1. Wash vegetables.
2. Pre-soaked beans for 12 hours. Then boil until it is ready so that it is dense enough and keeps its shape well.
3. Cut tomatoes in cubes, Bulgarian pepper in straw, onion in rings or half rings, carrots rub on a large fraction of the grater. Then combine the prepared ingredients, add salt, sugar and oil. Then put everything in a heated frying pan and simmer for half an hour on a slow fire.
4. After the required time, add the finished beans, garlic, parsley, pre-ground, and bitter pepper. Continue the quenching process for another 10 minutes.
5. At the end of preparation, pour in the vinegar essence.
6. Take the sterilized cans and lay out the prepared mass. Roll up and turn the jars upside down, wrap them in a warm blanket and leave them to cool completely. Then remove them in the pantry or basement. The optimum storage temperature should be between 0 and 10 degrees Celsius.